Softest layered paratha is perfect to serve hot as well pack in lunch box.
1. Take flour and salt in a bowl and add half a cup water and mix it well so that all water is absorbed by the flour.
2. Gradually keep adding water and knead the dough.
3. Divide it into equal portions and roll it to make small balls.
4. Add some oil on top and roll out to make a round chapati.
5. Apply oil and fold it to make a semi-circle.
6. Apply oil again and fold it to make a triangle.
7. Roll the triangle to make paratha keeping its shape as triangle.
8. Heat tawa(pan) and spray a teaspoon oil on it.
9. Put the paratha on tawa and wait until it puffs a little(max 30 seconds).
10. Flip it over and let it get golden brown spots.
11. Ready to serve with pickle or any gravy of your choice