Want to make a dessert that is Goan but don't to be hassled. Well, this dessert is Simple, Easy and Tasty!
1. For the Caramelizing - Using a thick bottom pot, heat the the two teaspoon sugar and water on a slow flame till the syrup turns brown.
2. Spread the caramel evenly on the vessel. Keep aside to cool
3. To prepare the custard mixture - Boil Milk and also keep it aside till cools.
4. In a bowl, Add the remaining sugar and eggs. Beat it till the sugar dissolves.
5. Slowly pour the egg mixture in the cooled milk. Whip well
6. Add the nutmeg to it in the end and give it one last whip.
7. Add the whipped mixture to the caramelized pot and cover it with a lid. To steam the custard, use a pressure cooker and steam it for 20mins.
8. Remove from pressure cooker and keep aside till cools. Place it in the refrigerator for 3 hrs,
9. Serve, turned out with caramel side up. You can have it either hot or cold