A famous Pakistani appetizer eaten with rice or naan.
- Cuisine Other International
- Course Appetizers
- Serves 4
- Method Stir-fry
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 45 minutes
1. In a dry pan, roast coriander and cumin seeds. Once the seeds are roasted coarsely grind the seeds.
2. In a mixing bowl, add crushed chili flakes and ground coriander and cumin seeds.
3. Add salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
4. Add finely chopped onion, fresh coriander leaves and kheema.
5. Mix all the items well.
6. In a pan, heat oil on medium flame. Make small flat patties and place the patties in the hot oil.
7. After approx. 2-3 minutes flip the kababs. Cook the kababs till golden brown on both sides.
8. Serve hot with rice or naan.