Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries to make a day more special and romantic.
- Cuisine Other International
- Course Desserts
- Serves 2
- Method Microwave
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 45 minutes
1. Wash and dry the strawberries.
2. In a microwaveable bowl put the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then remove and stir. Put the bowl back for another 30 seconds. Make sure the chocolate is melted and not to thick. Also chocolate burns easily so don't put it directly for a minute
3. In a bowl pour the boiling hot water and then put the chocolate bowls in it. Then helps maintain the temperature and prevents the chocolate from hardening
4. Place a sheet of wax paper on a plate, (wax paper doesn't stick so it is used to dry the strawberries on it). Then dip the strawberries generously .
5. Then place the strawberries on the plate and let it dry for 30 -35 minutes. White chocolate takes more time to dry. If you want to store them put in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator.