Delicious punjabi dish with a spicy gravy(chole) and warm fluffy bread (bhature)
1. Mix the rava, maida, wheat flour, water and curd. Knead the dough and then make small ball
2. Use the rolling pin and make round circle like chapattis
3. Deep fry puris in oil till golden color
4. Soak the chickpeas over night. Pressure cook with salt and tumeric
5. Grind the spices, tomatoes, onion,chilly, ginger,garlic and coriander leaves
6. Heat oil in a pan and add Cummins seeds to it. Add sliced onions.Stir for few minutes till onions are transcluent. Add the spice paste
7. Add boiled chickpeas in masala and stir for 5 minutes . Boil it fully till masala gets mixed thoroughly to it.Ready to serve .Garnish it with Coriander leaves and grated ginger.