This is a quick and easy recipe to make Bhendi. In this recipe you crisp fry the bhendi and combine it with spices.
1. Pour oil in the hot pan. Once oil is hot, add garlic,green chillies and curry leaves.
2. Add onions till they become translucent.
3. Add lady fingers (Bhendi) and cook on medium heat in an open pan.
4. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on low heat stirring occasionally so the lady fingers do not get burned. Cook till the lady fingers becomes crispy.
5. Serve with accompaniment of rice and dal.