This is one of my own recipes. It is a spicy and sour chicken recipe which is really easy to make.
1. Marinate the chicken with 3 table spoons ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric and set aside.
2. Heat oil and add cumin seeds. Add in the finely chopped onion. Once brown add in the remaining 1 table spoon of ginger garlic paste.
3. Add in the finely chopped tomatoes.
4. In a bowl take curd. Add black pepper powder, red chili powder and chaat masala. Beat the curd well. Add this mixture to the onion-tomato mix.
5. Add in the chicken immediately and keep stirring to prevent the curd from curdling. Let the chicken cook on a slow form until done.
6. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro. Serve hot with rice or chapatis.