This a creative egg recipe especially for those who don't eat meat but can still enjoy the taste of kheema.
1. Boil water. Once it comes to a rolling boil add in the eggs. Boil for exactly 15 minutes to get perfectly cooked eggs. Cool, peel and set aside.
2. Heat oil add in the cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste. Add in finely chopped onion and salt so that the onions cook faster.
3. Add in the tomatoes once the onions are slightly brown. Add in the turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder and freshly ground coriander powder. Saute the masala well.
4. Add in the peas, carrots and cook till soft. Add in the spinach and water.
5. Grate the egg using the large holes of a grater.
6. Add in the grated egg to the masala. Add garam masala. Stir continuously since it tends to stick to the bottom.
7. Cook till it comes to a boil. Enjoy hot with chapati or bread.