Coconut jaggery (kakum) filled flat bread is a common childhood memory for most of us who have grown in Goa. I remember this was the dessert we looked forward to at the end of dinner.
1. Make dough out of 1 cup wheat flour, salt and water.
2. Knead the dough, cover and set aside for at least 15 minutes. Make 4 balls of the dough.
3. Dip the dough balls flour. Roll the dough into oval shape as shown below.
4. Pinch the dough in the centre and place a tablespoon of coconut jaggery as shown and cover.
5. Roll out the chapati. On a hot pan place the rolled chapati and cook till done on both sides while applying ghee.
6. Enjoy hot.