Nothing can replace the taste of fresh home made paneer that can be used in your favorite paneer recipe.
1. Boil the milk on a medium flame. Stir occasionally.
2. Once the milk begins to boil, add juice of 1/2 lemon. Keep stirring at regular intervals as the milk tends to stick to the bottom.
3. The milk will begin to curdle. Keep stirring till most of the curdled milk separates from the water.
4. Place a muslin cloth in a strainer and strain the curdled milk in it. Once most of the liquid has drained, tie the muslin cloth and hang it for 30 minutes to drain any access fluid.
5. Next, place some weight on the paneer and keep for another 30 minutes. This helps to set the paneer so that you can cut it into blocks for use in recipes.
6. The paneer and it is ready to be used in your favorite recipe.