A Maharashtrian savory snack recipe made with kothimbir or coriander. These vadi are either steam or deep fried.
- Cuisine Maharashtrian
- Course Appetizers
- Serves 4
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 45 minutes
1. Chop coriander finely. Take all ingredients and mix it with gram flour. Make dough, add water as needed.
2. Take a pan for steaming and grease it with oil. Then put the dough in pan and flatten it with hand.
3. Keep that pan in steamer. Close the lid and heat it for 15 minutes.
4. After steaming take it out and let it cool for 5 minutes. Then cut it into square / diamond shape pieces.
5. Fry it in oil OR shallow fry .They can be steam boiled also (healthier option).