Multi-layered crispy paratha/bread
1. Knead the dough by adding flour, 1 tablespoon oil, water and salt.
2. Make a small round ball from dough. Flatten it and roll out the flattened ball into a circle.
3. Apply ghee/oil on the surface and roll it like a Swiss roll.
4. Coil the roll to make a round ball. Flatten it and again roll it to make a circle.
5. Heat the pan and apply ghee on it. Put the paratha on it and apply ghee on surface.
6. Flip the paratha when you start seeing bubbles and cook until turns golden brown on both sides.