This pasta is made with macaroni in a creamy tomato sauce along with zucchini and yellow squash.
1. To make the sauce: Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add in the minced garlic. Once brown add in maida. Continuously stir till brown.
2. Add in the finely chopped tomatoes and saute for a couple of minutes. Add in the milk and stir continuously.
3. Add in cheese, pepper powder and carom seeds.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and stir till sauce thickens up.
5. In a vessel heat water and add 2 teaspoons salt to it. Once it comes to a boil add in the pasta and cook till done. Strain and set aside. It is best to add the pasta immediately to the sauce. So start cooking the pasta while the vegetables are being cooked.
6. Heat one tablespoon olive oil. Add in the sliced zucchini and yellow squash. Add in 1 teaspoon salt. Cook till soft.
7. Add in the sauce and pasta.
8. Stir well till sauce evenly coats pasta. Enjoy hot.