Spaghetti Squash is a healthy substitute to pasta. In this recipe, this healthy squash is smothered with a creamy coconut tomato sauce with lobster meat.
- Cuisine Fusion
- Course Main Course
- Serves 6
- Method Bake
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 2 hour(s) 40 minute(s)
1. Cut the spaghetti squash into two halves. Scrap the inside seeds out. Season with 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Bake in a oven preheated at 375 degrees for approx 1 hour. To check if the squash is done, pass a skewer through. You should not feel any resistance. Cool if after an hour. Scrap the inside with a fork and you will get spaghetti like strings. Set this aside.
3. In a pan heat butter. Add garlic. Add salt and pepper to this and let the garlic slightly brown. Blend the tomato and add to the same.
4. Add in the coconut milk. Add chili flakes. Let the sauce reduce and become thick.
5. Add in the lobster meat and also add in the cheese cube.
6. Add in the spaghetti squash. Mix in the squash with the sauce.
7. Garnish with dry or fresh basil leaves and enjoy hot.