This is one of my own creation a unique beer based Lobster soup with asparagus and scallions.
1. Bring the Lobster to boil and then use a kitchen scissor cut the lobster open and extract the meat.
2. In a pot add the butter and saute the onion. Till translucent.Then add the beer and Worcestershire sauce.
3. In another pot add butter till melts then add flour and make a uniform paste. Then add a cup of milk to form a white sauce.
4. Then add the white sauce to the beer mixture.Then add the lobster, Cajun spice, pepper, asparagus and bring to boil.
5. Add scallions for garnish.