A delicious lobster dish that's enjoyed by many. This recipe deep fries the lobster in corn starch and then seasons it with Ginger and scallions
1. Cut the lobster up in pieces
2. To the lobster, add salt, chicken powder, sugar, and corn starch. Mix well.
3. Heat a pint of oil to boiling temperature (~ 5 minutes on high heat)
4. Stir and Deep Fry the lobster for about 3-5 minutes till cooked (bright orange)
5. Chopped up ginger and scallion and stir them in heated pan with one tea spoon of olive oil for approximately 1 minute
6. Add lobster and stir for 2 minutes. Ready to Serve.