Sweet Pumpkin Cookie which was one of my favorites as a child. It uses Japanese Kobacha Squash for this recipe.
1. Clean and chop up pumpkin or Japanese Kobacha Squash into small pieces.
2. Steam the pumpkin or Japanese Kobacha Squash for 10-15 minutes (until soft)
3. Squash the pumpkin or Japanese Kobacha Squash and mix with sugar and sugar.
4. Roll the mixture till smooth
5. in a pan Heat up oil
6. Grab a small portion of the dough mixture and press into a circular shape
7. Pan fry the dough for 2-3 minutes till cooked
8. Ready to serve