traditional Chinese Spinach in Garlic Soy Sauce a simple and easy recipe.
1. Chop up the Chinese Spinach in pieces (~ 2 inches)
2. Soak in water for 5 minutes to clean.
3. Boil water in a pot. Once boiled, put the Chinese Spinach in there for a quick soak. Take it out after 10 seconds
4. Drain the water completely from the spinach and set aside.
5. In a pan, heat up oil, add garlic, soy sauce, 1/2 cup water, and sugar; Stir for 20 seconds
6. Add Spinach and stir with the sauce for about 30 seconds