My favorite fish preparation, mackerel stuffed with a hot and sour masala.
1. Take all the spices red chilli, jeera, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, vinegar, sugar,salt and the pulp of tamarind and grind into a smooth paste using a grinder.
2. For the mackerels, use a scissor and cut of the head
3. Then use a sharp knife and cut slit into the sides of the mackerels.
4. Then use a spoon and stuff the rechado masala into the mackerel sides.
5. Generously apply the remaining of the masala over the mackerel
6. Add oil to a pan , let it heat for about a minute. Then add the fish and fry till it turns brownish. Flip the fish and let it cook
7. Serve with rice and curry.