This is one of my own creation inspired by a Sri-lankan curry I tried at a restaurant.
1. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric to the fish and let it marinate for 10 -15 minutes.
2. In a pan add a teaspoon of oil and fry the fish.
3. In a pot add oil and let it heat. Then add onion and mustard seeds and saute till onions are translucent. Add tomatoes and saute till orange.
4. Add curry leaves, chillies, garam masala and saute till becomes a paste.
5. Add a cup of water, once it starts to boil, add fish and salt to taste . After approximately 10 minutes the spicy curry is ready to serve with rice.