This quick easy and tasty potato Sandwich will leave you and especially kids asking for more. Enjoy it for breakfast, in the lunch box or as an evening snack with tea.
1. Boil the potatoes till cooked. Peel and mash the potatoes.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of butter, red chili powder and salt.
3. Add in the chopped coriander, mix everything and set aside.
4. Cut slices of bread into two halves diagonally. Apply the potato mixture on top. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
5. Heat a pan. Add sufficient butter and place the bread on top as shown below. Place some butter over the potato mixture as well. You could replace butter with oil, however, butter helps to make the bread crispy and tastier.
6. After a minute or so flip the bread carefully and cook on the other side for another minute. Enjoy this while hot and crispy.