This recipe is a slightly different from the traditional creamy shrimp soup. I have added shiitake mushroom since they are my favorite and add a wonderful flavor to the soup.
- Cuisine Other International
- Course Soup
- Serves 4
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 30 minutes
1. Chop the mushroom into small pieces
2. In a pot add oil and let it heat . Then add the garlic and onion and fry till transcluent
3. Then add the mushroom and saute
4. Then in a small bowl add the cornflour and dilute
5. Then add the chicken stock, shrimp and corn flour diluted in water and bring to boil
6. Then add a dash of pepper and bring to boil
7. Then add the shredded cheddar cheese
8. Serve hot and add some more grated cheese.