Delicious mussels in a white wine sauces. This is one of my own creation. Fresh mussels in chicken broth and white wine reduction.
- Cuisine Other International
- Course Main Course
- Serves 4
- Method Slow-cook
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 30 minutes
1. In a bowl, rinse the mussels with hot water.
2. Chop the garlic finely and slice the lemon grass into thin slices.
3. In a pan, add the oil and let it heat. Add garlic to the pan and saute on low flame. Don't let the garlic tun brown. Then add lemon grass.
4. Add the white wine and chicken broth and let it boil. Add pepper and salt to taste.
5. In a deep pot, put the mussels and then add the mixture of white wine and chicken broth and cover the pot. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes. Serve the mussels with garlic bread or a baguette.