Protein loaded healthy and tasty starter made from soya chunks, capsium and different sauces
1. Soak soya chunks in water for 2 hours. Then squeeze out the water and keep the chunks aside. You can also chop them into smaller chunks.
2. Cut the onion, capsicum into slices and green chilli (into thin circles).
3. Make a smooth mixture of cornstarch with soy sauce,tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add chopped green chilies and garlic. Saute for half a minute on a high flame.
5. Add capsicum and chopped spring onions to the pan. Then add sauce mixture to the pan and then Soya chunks. (Optional - You can separately fry soya chunks before adding to pan for extra crispiness.)
6. Stir it for 5 minutes and serve it hot.