A Goan fusion dish, popular for special occasions and favorite of kids. One of my favorite dishes, noddles and stirred fried vegetables and prawns
1. Cut all the vegetables.
2. In a pot , boil the noodles and drain all the water and keep aside. (Around 5-7 minutes)Please note dont over boil the noodles it will get too soft and don't leave them to stand in hor water drain immediately
3. In a bowl, mix the prawns with red chilli powder and turmeric.
4. Then in a pan add a tablespoon of oil and fry the prawns.
5. Add a tablespoon of oil and fry each vegetable individually.
6. Then in a bowl, mix the noodles, prawns and vegetables. Add the vinegar and chilli sauce, soy sauce and ketchup. (If you want it a little spicy, add some chilli sauce.)