Traditional Chinese Shrimp Dumpling served with Soy Sauce
1. Chop the chives into small pieces.
2. Chop the shrimps into small pieces.
3. Mix the shrimp, chive, salt,rice wine, oyster sauce and chicken powder
4. In a bowl, beat an egg which will be used to seal the dumpling
5. Put dumpling mixture in the middle of the dumpling skin and spread egg on half of the dumpling skin.
6. Fold the dumpling and press down using a fork to close the dumpling.
7. Steam the dumpling for 5 - 10 minutes. (Note: brush oil on the steamer to prevent dumpling from sticking to it)