A unique crispy dosa recipe stuffed with vegetables
1. Set aside all the ingredients
2. Heat oil in frying pan. Add Cumin seeds, Ginger, Garlic, green chili(crushed) to it and fry for some time. Then add chopped onion. Add above vegetables. Mix it for 2 minutes. Then add Salt , Sugar and mix it thoroughly.
3. Soak all ingredients for dosa 6 hours. Rice separately and all other together.
4. Firstly grind split red gram, split black beans and Fenugreek seed finely in grinder. Keep it aside and then grind rice finely. Add water while grinding. Mix both thoroughly. Add salt and again mix.
5. Take batter in a spoon and give a thin layer on hot fry pan. Keep fry pan on high gas flame while spreading the batter on fry pan. Then make the gas on medium flame .Dosa will be ready in 2 to 3 minutes . Spread the stuffing (made earlier) at one side as shown.
6. Fold stuffed dosa as shown . Then cut in diamond shape. (Can be cut in different shapes). Serve with Coconut chutney