This recipes is a combination of traditional phirni a north Indian dessert and strawberry puree
1. Wash the rice and soak in water for 1 hour. Drain the water and grind the rice to coarse paste.
2. Set aside all the ingredients
3. Boil the milk on gas and add the rice paste in it. Mix it thoroughly for 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Add Strawberry puree and ghee in it, then stir it for 2 to 3 minutes. Add Green Cardamom powder after it gets cool.
5. Garnish it with Chopped Cashews and Almonds .Chill and serve.