A twist to the the traditional chutney prepared during Ugadi Festival,the telugu new year consisting of the 6 tastes
1. Take the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add 1 cup water and mix until jaggery is dissolved.
3. Grind the raisins, cashew and banana into a puree.
4. Mix the banana and mango mixtures.
5. Dry roast the pistachios and almonds and coconut in a pan (and dahlia if using) and sprinkle on top.If you can handle more bitter and spice you can add more neem leaves and chili,you can also add red chili powder/sugar/dates for substitutes to each taste.Unlike other chutneys, this one is eaten by itself.