Indian whole wheat bread with stuffed potatoes, served with pickle or tea.
1. Heat a pan on medium flame. Dry roast gram flour in it by stirring occasionally so that it doesn't get burnt. Meanwhile boil potato in a pan until soft inside. NOTE: You can add roasted fennel seeds(saunf) to it. This will enhance the taste of your paratha.
2. Now mash potato very well and add turmeric powder, green chilli, roasted gram flour, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Take some dough and make two small flat round balls with the help of your palms. Apply some dry dough over it and roll with the help of a rolling pin to the size as shown in the picture.
4. Apply some oil all over on one side of both the rolled breads. Put some of the stuffing over the oiled side of one of the breads and spread it a little so as to cover the entire bread but make sure to spread less stuffing on the edges. Meanwhile heat pan on medium to high heat.
5. Put the second rolled bread over it. Now apply some dry flour to it, roll again gently and put it in pan. Let it cook.
6. Now one side of paratha is cooked, turn the paratha to other side and let it cook also. Apply some ghee on both the sides. Paratha is ready to serve.