Potato and Cauliflower cooked with tomato, served with chapati (Indian Flat Bread)
1. Cut cauliflower(gobi) in small pieces
2. Cut potatoes in small pieces.
3. Chop tomatoes very finely.
4. Put some vegetable oil in a pan and some roast cumin seeds in it.
5. Shallow fry the potatoes in the oil for just 5-6 minutes. TIP: Add some salt this time, it well help potatoes cook faster.
6. Take out the potatoes and cook tomatoes in the same oil until a paste is formed for 5 - 8 minutes. Now put some red chilli powder and mix well, then put some garam masala and turmeric and mix well again.
7. Put cauliflower (gobi) pieces in the tomato gravy and mix well.
8. Put the fried potato and add some salt as required.
9. Cover it with a lid and stir occasionally so it does not stick to the pan. It will take 10 - 15 mins to cook on medium heat.
10. Aloo Gobi is ready to serve.