Indo - chinese spicy crispy babycorn dish
1. Set aside all the ingredients
2. Mix plain flour and corn flour in water to make thick batter.
3. Mix baby corn pieces in batter and fry in oil.
4. When the Baby corn pakoda are read now and add chilly garlic paste to them.
5. Keep fry pan on gas stove and add oil in it. Add garlic, green chill and ginger in fry pan and fry it .Add onion pieces, Green Peppers pieces in it and stir it for almost 1 minutes .
6. Add all sauces ,salt , vinegar and sugar in the mixture and stir for 1 minute.
7. Add the fried pakodas to the above mixture and stir it for 1 minute
8. Add sauces to the pakoras. Baby corn chilly is ready for serving. Garnish it with green capsicum pieces and coriander leaves .