Indo -Chinese fusion Fried Rice with vegetables and egg.
1. Cut green pepper(capsicum), green chili, beans and onion in small pieces. Remove peas from pod and set aside.
2. Heat 4 table spoon of oil in a deep pan or Kadai. Saute the cut onions for 1 minute . Then add green pepper, carrots, peas, beans and salt. Saute for 4-5 minutes. Take it out of the Kadai and keep it aside in a dish.
3. Cook rice separately and allow it to cool for 10 minutes. If needed spread it on a plate.
4. Beat the eggs. Make an omelet of two eggs and cut in small pieces
5. Add the remaining oil to the kadai and heat it for 2 minutes. Add about 1/3rd of the rice at a time in layers. In between each layer add the fried onions, green pepper, carrot, bean, chilies, omelet pieces, add little salt( per taste). Then mix it well
6. Cover the kadai with a lid and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes. Test for salt and add more if needed. Note - Fried shrimp can be added at the time of adding the fried vegetables in between the layers