A quick recipe of egg bhurji which can be served with bread or rice.
- Cuisine Maharashtrian
- Course Appetizers
- Serves 2
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 15 minutes
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Once they start spluttering, add onion and mix well.
2. Once the onions soften, add coriander powder, turmeric powder, Garam masala and chili powder. Mix well and cover pan. Keep on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes till they soften.
4. Add water cover lid and bring to boil.
5. Crack the eggs into the boiling gravy and mix well.
6. Once all the water evaporates, take off heat and serve with bread.