Gulab Jamun is one of among India's most popular desserts!!!! A deep fried dough made from khoya and soaked a sugary syrup. eat it plain of with ice cream you wont be disappointed
1. Mix the semolina with khoya thoroughly to make dough. Keep dough over a bowl full of water for 1 hour .This helps in making Gulab Jamun light and spongy.
2. After one hour make homogeneous dough and then separate them into small round balls as shown in the image.
3. For the sugar syrup add two cups of water and the sugar and let it simmer.
4. Add Cardamom powder and Saffron to it.
5. Take oil / ghee in fry pan and Fry the dough balls. Fry carefully as they are very delicate. Fry till they attains golden brown color. Immediately put them in Sugar syrup and let them soak.
6. Gulab Jamuns are ready to serve.