A fiery chicken curry cooked in coconut milk.
1. Marinate the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons ginger garlic powder.
2. Make a paste of green chillies, garlic cloves and ginger. Add in 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1.5 tablespoon red chili powder, and 1.5 teaspoon kashmiri chili powder.
3. Keep the paste aside. Be careful this paste will be very hot.
4. Heat oil. Add cumin seeds and 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste. Once ginger garlic cooks well add in the hot paste. Add garam masala powder. Saute the masala for a couple of minutes.
5. Add in the finely chopped onion. Once onion cooks add in tomato paste. To make the tomato paste just run the tomatoes in the mixer to make a puree.
6. Add in the potatoes. Add in the chicken and 3 teaspoon salt.
7. Add in the coconut milk and water. Cook on a slow simmer till chicken cooks. Enjoy hot with rice or roti.