A simple and easy Sweet corn soup recipe which uses carrots, cabbage and various seasonings to create a delicious and healthy soup.
1. Boil sweet corn grains for 3 minutes,with pinch of salt. Grind half the quantity of corn after boiling. Add Garlic cloves and chopped Ginger or Ginger Garlic paste while grinding. Make smooth paste by adding small amount of water.
2. Add a 1.5 cups of water to the corn mix well and sieve it. Set aside all the required ingredients.
3. Keep frying pan on low gas and add butter in it. Once the butter is hot, Add Cauliflower, Cabbage, carrot and beans. Saute it for about a minute. Add the corn liquid (made earlier) to the frying pan and boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Dissolve the corn flour powder in water and make a thin paste. Add corn flour paste in the fry pan mixture.
5. Add vinegar and black pepper powder and the remaining corns and bring to boil for around 5 minutes and take off heat, Soup is ready to serve.