November 20, 2012
This is one of my own creation a unique beer based Lobster soup with asparagus and scallions.
scallion or spring onion (chopped)( for garnish)
sticks of asparagus (chopped)
all purpose flour or maida
cajun spice (can be substituted with a red chilli powder but very little you want a hint of spice)
1. Bring the Lobster to boil and then use a kitchen scissor cut the lobster open and extract the meat.
2. In a pot add the butter and saute the onion. Till translucent.Then add the beer and Worcestershire sauce.
3. In another pot add butter till melts then add flour and make a uniform paste. Then add a cup of milk to form a white sauce.
4. Then add the white sauce to the beer mixture.Then add the lobster, Cajun spice, pepper, asparagus and bring to boil.
5. Add scallions for garnish.