Tindora made Goan style with a coconut based gravy.
- Cuisine Goan
- Course Main Course
- Serves 10
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 2 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
1. Clean and cut the ivy gourd into small pieces.
2. Add oil in a pan, add the coconut. Saute for a couple of minutes then add garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Saute for a couple minutes more.
3. Make a paste and set aside. Heat ghee and add asafetida to it.
4. Add mustard seeds and cook till the splutter. Add green chilies and curry leaves.
5. Add in the paste and then add the ivy gourd. Add in salt and jaggery.
6. Mix well. Cover and cook till ivy gourd are done. Enjoy hot with chapatis or pooris.