Multi Grain roti--Very good for health in all seasons
1. Mix up all flour , rice flour & besan flour . Add chill powder, salt ,turmeric powder ,asafetida powder ,coriander & cumin powder while mixing .Also add chopped onion pieces & chopped Coriander leaves.
2. Gently add the water and knead the dough. (Remember not to put all the water at one shot. The proportion of water to flour is half. So if you have 4 cups of flour add appropriately 2 cups of water )
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the frying pan .Place small mix on fry pan .Spread evenly with wet hands.Make circular shape by tapping it.Tap evenly over all area. Make 4-5 holes in the middle Pour little oil in these holes and at periphery.
4. Put fry pan on simmer flame , cover fry pan with lid for about 5 minutes
5. When golden brown, turn over and keep it on stove till second side gets golden brown. Serve it with ghee / butter on it and accompanied by Pickle / chutney /tomato ketchup / yogurt.