Goans love fish cutlets. In Goa fish cutlets are made with Mackerels. But since we don't have fresh mackerels available here, I substitute it with tuna. Kids love this and it is healthy too!
1. In a food processor add garlic, onion, and tuna. Drain the water in the tuna before adding it. Add in the coriander leaves, garam masala, salt, pepper. I buy tuna that does not have added salt. Please check amount of salt based on the kind of tuna you are using.
2. Squeeze juice of half a lemon as well. Add an egg.
3. Pulse everything well. Add in the bread crumbs and mix everything well. You can also add one boiled potato instead of the bread crumbs.
4. Take some amount of mixture and shape into cutlets as shown. In the mean time heat a frying pan and add oil. Once the oil is hot place the cutlets on the pan.
5. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Enjoy hot!