Cutlets made from boiled fish, this mouthwatering dish can either be eaten with ketchup or as a side with rice and curry.
1. Clean and wash mackerels. Apply salt and boil with little water. Cool, remove bones and shred.
2. Cut onions fine and fry in a pan without oil.
3. In a bowl mix the shredded mackerels, onions, green chillies, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, vinegar, Soaked bread, egg( beaten) and cut coriander leaves (optional). Make small balls and press either sides with your palm to form into cutlets.
4. Cover in Rawa (Semolina) and fry either side in oil on low heat till it becomes lightly brown. Approximately 5 minutes.
5. Serve with tomato ketchup.