An easy preparation of minced beef cutlets coated with semolina.
1. Set aside all the ingredients as shown in image
2. In a bowl, mix all mince meat with all ingredients except rava (semolina).
3. Using your hand shape the cutlet as shown in image. Coat the cutlet with the rava. (Use can use breadcrumbs if you like too but I prefer the rava)
4. In a pan, heat two tablespoon of oil and add the cutlets.
5. Let them fry till it turn dark brown. Flip over and let the other side cook too. Place the cutlet on paper towels to absorb any extra oil. Serve as a snack with ketchup or as a side dish for a meal.