A Goan style delicious meatball in a spicy gravy. Meatballs are generally used from beef.
1. In a bowl take the minced meat and mix half of the finely chopped onion,coriander leaves, haldi, chilli powder , pepper and salt.
2. Add an egg to the mince mix and knead into a dough.
3. Then apply little oil on your palm and take small amount of meat and roll into a uniform ball. ( Don't make the meat ball too large, its easier if it small )
4. In a pan, add 1/2 cup oil and fry the meatballs till they turn brown. (Use a tablespoon to fry them its easier to move the meat balls around)
5. Then remove the meatball and place on a tissue paper and remove all the extra oil.
6. In a pot add a teaspoon of oil and add the remaining onions and saute till translucent. Add the tomatoes and saute till the tomato is orange.Then add garam masala , dhania , haldi, chilli powder and saute till a thick paste in formed.
7. Then add a cup of water and the previously fried meatballs. Cook on slow flame for approximately 15 minutes. Serve with rice or bread.