Fried eggs cooked in a ginger, garlic, onion and tomato based gravy
1. Boil egg and potatoes sliced in halves. Remove the egg shell and potato skin.
2. Cut tomato and onion in small pieces. Also make the ginger paste, garlic paste and onion paste.
3. Cut a thin slit on each egg using a thread or knife.
4. Mix eggs and potatoes with turmeric powder and salt(1/4 teaspoon)
5. Heat oil in a deep pan and sautee the eggs till turns brown. Fry the potatoes for 3-4 minutes.
6. In the hot oil add bay leaves, cut onion pieces and sautee
7. Add cut tomato, paste of onion, ginger, garlic and chili and let it fry.
8. Add ½ cup of water and remaining salt. Add the fried eggs and potato, and cook till the gravy is thick
9. Add garam masala powder and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes