Baked egg authentic Bengali gravy based on ginger, garlic, onion and tomatoes.
1. 1. Cut 1/2 onions and Green chili(2) into small pieces. Beat eggs with salt(1/4th teaspoon), chopped onions and chopped green chilies.
2. Pour the mix in a covered container and place it in a pressure cooker with a little water. Cook for five minutes. If using a microwave, microwave it for 4-5 minutes till the egg is solid.
3. Cut the remaining onions, potato and tomato into small pieces. Make a ginger, garlic and green chili (2) paste.
4. Cut the baked egg into small cubes with a knife and take it out of the container.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the cut baked egg cubes.
6. Fry the potatoes in the pan.
7. Add onions and fry till the onion becomes translucent.
8. Add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
9. Add ginger, garlic and chili paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add the remaining salt and turmeric powder. Also, Add a little water to make gravy.
10. Add fried eggs and cook for 5 minutes.