An easy Goan style egg dropped or poached egg coconut curry.
1. First grind the masala ingredients Kashmiri Chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, grated coconut, tamarind, 2 cloves garlic and above with a little water.
2. Put a deep vessel on the fire with some oil in it. Add the chopped onion and 2 garlic cloves to the casserole, Stir occasionally till the onions are golden brown for around 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Once the onions are golden brown add the masala Add a pinch of salt for taste and Stir fry for a little while.
4. Add a cup of water, pour it into the mixer to get all that masala out and bring the curry to a boil.
5. Now it is time to drop the eggs in, break the egg shell and pour the contents into the dish, drop them softly so you don't break the yolk.
6. Drop in all the eggs, and with a spoon pour some hot curry over it to get the top of the egg to cook and bring to boil again.
7. Add the coconut milk to the dish for flavor and consistency. Keep flicking the hot curry over the eggs dropped in the curry.
8. Once the eggs are nearly cooked, you can add some coriander for garnishing and presentation.