Bengali style steamed shrimp with coconut and mustard curry. This is a quick recipe made using the microwave.
1. Either scrap 1/2 coconut shell for grated coconut or buy from store. Also make a paste of green chili. Also mix the prawns with turmeric powder and salt.
2. Make a paste of mustard powder with little water and little salt about 10 minutes before (Add approx 3-4 table spoon of water to the mustard powder and 1/4 tea spoon of salt).
3. Add the mustard paste, chili paste and shredded coconut to the prawn mix.
4. Add the mustard oil and mix it well.
5. Put the bowl in the microwave (Make sure the bowl is microwave proof). Microwave for 5 minutes approximately.
6. Take out the bowl and turn the prawns in the bowl to expose other sides and add salt to taste
7. Microwave for another 5 minutes.