This crab stuffed in jalapenos makes a great tasty appetizer.
1. Wash and cut the jalapenos into half. deseed the jalapenos. In a pan heat olive oil and butter.
2. Add in the all purpose flour. Saute for a minute or so. Add in the chopped garlic and saute for a couple more minutes.
3. Add in the black pepper. Add in the milk and stir continuously.
4. Add in the crabs and three cubes of cheese. Stir continuously.
5. Add in the parsley. This is your filling. In the mean time heat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Fill the jalapenos with the stuffing. Grate the remaining one cube of cheese and put this over the stuffed jalapenos.
7. Place the jalapenos in the preheated oven and cook till the cheese gets golden brown. This usually takes around 10-15 minutes. Enjoy hot!