A delicious dish of stirred fried crab meat and seasoning.
1. Wash the crabs.
2. In a large skillet, pour water and let it boil when the water is boiling add the crabs and steam for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and use a seafood hammer and crack open the crabs and remove the crabmeat from the shells and the legs.
4. In a skillet, add olive oil and lightly saute the garlic in it. Then add onions and saute till it is translucent. Add crab meat , salt, pepper, green chilli and oregano.
5. Clean the crab shells. Add the sauteed crabmeat. Lightly glazed the crab shells with beaten egg. Then coat then lightly with bread crumbs and top with grated cheese.
6. Place a flat pan on the stove and then place crabs. Let the hard side cook first and then flip the shells. Let the open side cook for about 5-10 minutes and the stuffed crab is ready.